Slow, haunting impressions and free-willed, at times broken, percussion.
An offshoot to - and composed by one half of - Them Teeth, Holy Mountain Beast fuses ritualistic rythms with screaming analogue noise and the odd droning guitar.
The project was a one-off venture by O.W.K.(Them Teeth) and was partially built on debris remaining from Them Teeth's Auditory Witchcraft.
Latest release: Dead Mantra and Rituals; vol I / A Bibliography of Shamans, LP 2017
Dead Mantra and Rituals; vol I / A Bibliography of Shamans is Holy Mountain Beast's first and probably only official full-length release and is available on chrome cassette tape(very limited release) and as digital download.
Dead Mantra and Rituals; vol I / A Bibliography of Shamans, LP
Release: November 24, 2017
01. Itzamna, an entrance shown 04:42
02. Serpent, dance of the feathered serpent god 02:36
03. Ritual, of carved stone and tree 02:39
04. Binding, of beast and man 02:19
05. Hunt, of wood and fire 04:14
06. Wailings, visiting tombs 02:26
07. Mountain, of spirit and woe 03:18